Tuesday, May 02, 2006
5/02/2006 09:16:00 PMBRYAN THE GREATTTTTT
Carmen went to school on friday in the usual ugly green and white. AC ROCKS AC ROCKS DOWN WITH RAFFLES. Anyway she was probably very guai during lessons and very noisy during breaks. RJ is so huge how do you find your way around? Especially with not very long legs.
Then carmen went with trix to church for corporate prayer. There they met a super gorgeous and absolutely handsome guy and sat with him. During corporate prayer, carmen was being annoying(as usual) and made the gorgeous guy pray for MM Lee when she knew he was a chiam see tong supporter. Nevermind carmen is forgiven because not only is that guy handsome he's forgiving. Josh thought I was having some scandal with trix because because because HE DIDN'T SEE CARMEN! HAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS BLOCKED BY THE SEAT HAHAHAHA HOW DO YOU GET BLOCKED BY A SEATTTT???!!??!
Anyway carmen went home to pig and sleep.
Carmen spent saturday in church too. Chris led worship for the first time and he was good. Bryan's team is going to win the kickabout. She wore extra high heels so she wouldn't get blocked by a seat anymore. She had dinner at the hawker AND AND AND SHE DAO-ED ME WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO HER. It's okay carmen's forgiven again as usual.
Carmen probably spent sunday mugging away since she has SATs this saturday at none other than ANGLO CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE. SAY YOU NEED US RAFFLES. Since I'm feeling nice I hope carmen gets 2400.
Carmen loves ahem.
Damien isn't that hot la.
Then carmen went with trix to church for corporate prayer. There they met a super gorgeous and absolutely handsome guy and sat with him. During corporate prayer, carmen was being annoying(as usual) and made the gorgeous guy pray for MM Lee when she knew he was a chiam see tong supporter. Nevermind carmen is forgiven because not only is that guy handsome he's forgiving. Josh thought I was having some scandal with trix because because because HE DIDN'T SEE CARMEN! HAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS BLOCKED BY THE SEAT HAHAHAHA HOW DO YOU GET BLOCKED BY A SEATTTT???!!??!
Anyway carmen went home to pig and sleep.
Carmen spent saturday in church too. Chris led worship for the first time and he was good. Bryan's team is going to win the kickabout. She wore extra high heels so she wouldn't get blocked by a seat anymore. She had dinner at the hawker AND AND AND SHE DAO-ED ME WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO HER. It's okay carmen's forgiven again as usual.
Carmen probably spent sunday mugging away since she has SATs this saturday at none other than ANGLO CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE. SAY YOU NEED US RAFFLES. Since I'm feeling nice I hope carmen gets 2400.
Carmen loves ahem.
Damien isn't that hot la.
